Become An Exhibitor
Thank you for your interest in participating in Canada's LARGEST consumer Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Expo!
If you are a travel or bridal exhibitor who offers exceptional products and services that cater to the honeymooners or destination wedding group traveler, then this is the show for you!
The Romance Travel Show is the most affordable national bridal show in Canada for exhibitors and offers the very best in a targeted audience of only honeymoon and destination wedding prospects. Each attendee has been carefully selected and invited to attend this exclusive annual event. The exceptional quality of interested attendees, limited and pre-approved exhibitors and highly organized format of the show has led it to be the most successful consumer destination wedding and honeymoon event in Canada.
The Romance Travel Show has been produced by Romantic Planet Vacations since 2010. Romantic Planet Vacations is Canada's first nationwide travel agency to specialize in destination weddings and honeymoons. It is one of Canada's top producers and certified specialists of this very lucrative and special niche market.
- Canadians will spend an estimated $12 billion on travel this year
- An estimated 22% of all weddings by Canadians will be destination weddings this year
- Destination weddings is the fastest growing segment in the travel industry
- 92% plan to go back to where they got married
- The average Canadian group destination wedding size is 28 passengers
- 99% of those getting married will go on a honeymoon
- The average price spent on a honeymoon is $5,000.00 (up 170% than reg. trip)
- 31% of all adults go on a romantic trip every year
- Honeymooner profile: bride's age is 27, groom's age is 29, 57% live together already, 90% are college educated, 89% are employed, and average HHI is $83,200.00
- 88% of honeymooners will take a 2-week or longer honeymoon
- Luxury Travel Buyer Profile: Includes those trips of special occasions (proposals, honeymoons, weddings, anniversaries etc)
Canadian wedding couples who are planning their destination wedding or honeymoon within the next 2 years. All attendees have all been pre-qualified as such and are of the highest quality of leads.
FALL 2019 ROMANCE TRAVEL SHOW
Otherwise the prices are;
Book by July 31 - $650 for one show
Book after July 31 - $700 for both shows
Book after July 31 - $750 for one show
SPRING 2020 ROMANCE TRAVEL SHOW (1oth anniversary!!!)
Otherwise book after September 30th and the rates are:
All 6 cities: $800 each
Per 3 cities: $900 each
Per city: $950 each (less than 3 cities)
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Exhibitor booth set-up. You will get one skirted table & 8' x 6' exhibitor space.
4:30 PM - Coffee/snacks for exhibitors.
5:00 PM - Exhibitor Meeting (attendance is required)
5:30 PM - Trade-show doors open.
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM - Destination Wedding & Honeymoon presentation starts (exhibitors can tear down)
8:00 PM - 8:30 PM - Door prizes
2019 Estimated Numbers Of Attendees:
Calgary, AB. - 200-400 prequalified wedding couples who are ready to book
Edmonton, AB. - 200-400 prequalified wedding couples who are ready to book
Vancouver, BC. - 200-300 prequalified wedding couples who are ready to book
Toronto, ON. - 400-600 prequalified wedding couples who are ready to book
*The above numbers are only estimated numbers. The Show Management is not responsible if these numbers are not reached or if they exceed this estimate.
Early Bird Discount Fall: Expiration Date: July 31.
Early Bird Discount Spring: Expiration Date: September 30th.
Final Registration and Payment Deadline Fall: for Exhibitor Participation: August 30th.
Final Registration and Payment Deadline Spring: for Exhibitor Participation: December 31st.
Each exhibitor is required to contribute a door prize not exceeding a value of $100 per show.
Door prize ideas include tote-bags, bottles of wine, gift baskets, gift cards etc.
***Your door prize cannot be a trip giveaway ***
Presently Seeking The Following Exhibitors:
Tourism Boards, Hoteliers, Airlines, Tour Operators, Bridal Shops, Invitation Printers, Favor Suppliers, Reception Party Venues, Photographers and any other travel/bridal related exhibitors.
- To advertise in the directory of exhibitors that goes to every attendee, please click here.
- To become a Romantic Planet Travel Show sponsor, please click here.
- To view the Romantic Planet Travel Show marketing campaign, please click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-499-1087.
We greatly look forward to seeing you at Canada's only national destination wedding and honeymoon bridal show!