Become An Exhibitor
Thank you for your interest in participating in Canada's only nationwide consumer Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Expo! If you are a travel or bridal exhibitor who offers exceptional products and services that cater to the honeymooners or destination wedding group traveler, then this is the show for you!
The Romance Travel Show is the most affordable national bridal show in Canada for exhibitors and offers the very best in a targeted audience of only honeymoon and destination wedding prospects. Each attendee has been carefully selected and invited to attend this exclusive annual event. The exceptional quality of interested attendees, limited and pre-approved exhibitors and highly organized format of the show has led it to be the most successful consumer destination wedding and honeymoon event in Canada.
The Romance Travel Show has been produced by Romantic Planet Vacations since 2011. Romantic Planet Vacations is Canada's first nationwide travel agency to specialize in destination weddings and honeymoons. It is one of Canada's top producers and certified specialists of this very lucrative and special niche market.
- Canadians will spend an estimated $12 billion on travel this year
- An estimated 22% of all weddings by Canadians will be destination weddings this year
- Destination weddings is the fastest growing segment in the travel industry
- 92% plan to go back to where they got married
- The average Canadian group destination wedding size is 28 passengers
- 99% of those getting married will go on a honeymoon
- The average price spent on a honeymoon is $5,000.00 (up 170% than reg. trip)
- 31% of all adults go on a romantic trip every year
- Honeymooner profile: bride's age is 27, groom's age is 29, 57% live together already, 90% are college educated, 89% are employed, and average HHI is $83,200.00
- 88% of honeymooners will take a 2-week or longer honeymoon
- Luxury Travel Buyer Profile: Includes those trips of special occasions (proposals, honeymoons, weddings, anniversaries etc)
2017 Spring Show Schedule:
Calgary: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 (6-9 PM)
Edmonton: Thursday, February 23, 2017 (6-9 PM)
Vancouver: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 (6-9 PM)
Toronto: Thursday, March 2, 2017 (6-9 PM)
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Exhibitor booth set-up. You will get one skirted table & 8' x 6' exhibitor space.
4:30 PM - Food for exhibitors.
5:00 PM - Exhibitor Meeting (attendance is required)
6:00 PM - Doors open to invited brides and grooms and their guests. Food is available to all attendees.
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Destination Wedding & Honeymoon presentation
9:00 PM - Door prizes
2016 Estimated Numbers Of Attendees:
Calgary, AB. - 200-400 prequalified brides who are ready to book
Edmonton, AB. - 200-400 prequalified brides who are ready to book
Vancouver, BC. - 200-300 prequalified brides who are ready to book
Toronto, ON. - 300-500 prequalified brides who are ready to book
*The above numbers are only estimated numbers. The Show Management is not responsible if these numbers are not reached or if they exceed this estimate.
Canadian Brides and Grooms looking for honeymoon and destination wedding options and information.
2017 Spring Show Rates:
Early Bird Discount: Book and paid in full by September 30th ......... only $800 per city show
Early Bird Discount/All Shows: As above plus attend all shows ...... only $750 per city show
Regular Rate: (Book after September 30th) ............................................ only $950 per city show
Regular Rate/All Shows Discount: (as above but in all shows) ........ only $900 per city show
*FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED NO LATER THAN December 31st or the show reserves the right to remove you from the event with loss of deposit.
*Rates are quoted 'at par' in US$ or CAD$ plus 13% HST if you are based in Canada.
Early Bird Discount: Expiration Date: September 30, 2016.
Final Deadline: for Exhibitor Participation: December 31, 2016.
Final Payment Deadline: December 31, 2016.
2017 Exhibitor Form
Each exhibitor is required to contribute a door prize not exceeding a value of $100 per show.
Door prize ideas include tote-bags, bottles of wine, gift baskets, gift cards etc.
***Your door prize cannot be a trip giveaway ***
Presently Seeking The Following Exhibitors:
Tourism Boards, Hoteliers, Airlines, Tour Operators, Bridal Shops, Invitation Printers, Favor Suppliers, Reception Party Venues, Photographers and any other travel/bridal related exhibitors.
- For the Exhibitor Application Form, please click here.
- To advertise in the directory of exhibitors that goes to every attendee, please click here.
- To become a Romantic Planet Travel Show sponsor, please click here.
- To view the Romantic Planet Travel Show marketing campaign, please click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 403-255-2173.
We greatly look forward to seeing you at Canada's only national destination wedding and honeymoon bridal show!